Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's my Motivation?

I've been in a fitness slump since my fast. That went very well until I got sick. My body's defences were so weak from the lack of food that I was susceptible to someone's nasty cold. I had to cut the ten days short to seven days without food. The upside is that I broke it gently with vegetable broth soup and a juice concoction of apples, carrots and ginger. I also reikied myself and was better in two days. It knocked me out though.

As far as working out..that's not working out lately. I don't know why I haven't made the effort, but Brazil is now less that two months so I better hop to it. My BF has started working out again and his body is getting hard and I see some muscle definition. All it took him was two weeks to see a difference. Not fair. It's all mental for me right now. I am just not thinking about working out. There is so much going on right now. Although now that I am writing about it, I am feeling guilty and wanting to move my ass. I guess this blog is useful after all.

No comments: